How To Build Cool Electronic Toys What Is The Most Interesting Store (with The Coolest Stuff) That You've Ever Been In?

What is the most interesting store (with the coolest stuff) that you've ever been in? - how to build cool electronic toys

I'm bored and I'm doing on the lookout for something interesting. Personally, such as telescopes, electron microscopes, chemistry sets (I know, I'm too old) but who cares, Tesla coils, plasma globes, spy equipment, build your own __________ (fill in the blank). .. ..

Idea?

3 comments:

question... said...

I agree with some of the same interests, and I love this shop
http://www.thinkgeek.com/index.shtml

DJ Ksar said...

On the big chains, Sharper Image or the Discovery Channel Store is always fun for me. When you open the yellow pages and looking at the shops of a local store with excellent leisure services and without the expense of the mall can be found.

honey said...

I am sure this is not a place you may be interested, but when I go visit my son and my family in Tennessee, I always Olde Time Pottery. I will in all types of arts, crafts, recreation, etc. So for me, as best I can spend hours in this business.

Post a Comment