Discount Dog Products "Urgent" Automatic Pet Feeder Remote Control By Telephone? Does Anyone Know It?

"Urgent" Automatic Pet Feeder Remote control by telephone? Does anyone know it? - discount dog products

Hello Does anyone know about the ADF pet (dog or cat). I have a foreign product, which as a remote control. Perhaps the remote control at home to your pet, feed or simply make a phone call around the world to feed your pet. Using phone, simply press the number on the animals are fed with the ability of food control you eat. Sound can also be pet you hear the phone. How cool is it! Does anyone hear what happened in Australia. Because I somtimes for 2-3 days, but if I find someone to take care of my cat. I saw this product abroad and planning to buy it, cost me $ 250.00. Can I have it in Australia? Someone knows. is too expensive? buy it. Please let me know that the discount until Friday. Then they have to pay $ 50 more for them. Please give me advice. Thanks

1 comments:

Chetco said...

He will not let me hear your pet, but gives> http://www.improvementscatalog.com/home/ ...
You can call any pet stores in your area to see if they are also a charger ..
Hey! This allows you, your pet food Call us! > Http: / / / search.ebay.com Research / search.dll ...
You can try the AU, see eBay, to see if they are close ..

Post a Comment