Why Would My Period Blood Look More Like Regular Blood Have Regular Period On Bc Pills Light Red/pink Blood?

Have regular period on bc pills light red/pink blood? - why would my period blood look more like regular blood

I tried to get this posting on the health of women, but no answer. Not yet, anyway. Consequently, however, why not post here.

My last period was 4 August and be on my next 8-9 days.
My friend and I had sex with sympathy for the month of December. (Recently, my friend.)
My father disappeared a month ago, so it is not an STD.
I take birth control pills, but they do not use condoms.

I wonder what the red light in the blood is pink. Today is the third day, my body has done that. Causing no pain or cramping. And there are more than enough to wipe when I pee, not even enough to ask my panty liner.
My periods are regular and in time, and the blood is fresh, not like menstrual blood.

Ideas?
(:
Please and thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment